Books!

Check out our Book Recommendations on

Friday, June 30, 2017

Mom 6.30.17

Shaemus helped Flanny with piano today which was a blessing. I really think Flanny is going to love playing percussion. I feel good about that, and I'm excited to help her develop that talent. I've been impressed today with how unique and wonderful each of my children are. They all have such strengths and such weaknesses, and they've had them from the beginning.

Schroeder is desperate to figure things out, and he will let himself fall over, possibly getting hurt, in order to reach something new. I think he might be an adventurous soul that sometimes falls into trouble!

At the temple today I felt a real emphasis on the fact that I am here to serve and guide and teach and care for my family. Those are my jobs. Sam is here to serve and guide and teach and protect our family. Those are our roles. They are intertwined and they are beautiful, and they are equally meaningful and difficult.

Had some nice discussions with my mom today. Grateful for our relationship!

We will have been married for 18 years tomorrow!

No comments: