Again, I forgot to have a good morning prayer today. Until this becomes habit, I will not continue to grow. I can feel that in my bones. I must do something major to get the spirit with me all of the time. I can almost feel it dwindling as I fail to live up to this prompting. Prayer is real. People need help. Our prayers have an effect on us, and they have an effect on the Lord who is bound to answer the prayers of his righteous sons and daughters, though he may answer them in the best way he sees fit. That is part of our covenants with him. If we always remember him, he is bound to always remember us.
Remembering him always is my goal. I will do it tomorrow! I need it right now as Sam has been out of town so much, and I feel like the kids have been bickering more than ever. We're struggling on morning scripture study with Sam away. It is so hard to do everything by myself.
Monday, July 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment