Moroni 7:33
And Christ hath said: aIf ye will have bfaith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is cexpedient in me.
I felt extra power today to be patient and loving. I saw where I needed to stop and do something differently, better, and I was given power to do so. These are gifts of the Holy Ghost! These are not things I could do or see on my own. I am finding reason after reason to be more holy. I am trying harder and harder to move towards the light. I want to have the Holy Ghost with me at all times, continually. I need his power so I can do the things that the Lord would have me do.
Idea from talking with Sam today: Instead of making lists of things to do, make lists of things to do with the emphasis being on the person it is helping. Ex: Go to Walmart to buy tubs for girl's camp. Better: Mary and Lucy: help them by taking them to Walmart to buy tubs. Engage with them while we are there!
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment