Books!

Check out our Book Recommendations on

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Mom 7.24.17

I had a dream that I lost Mary. She went wandering down some paths and we couldn't ever find her again. I was so heartbroken. I desperately, desperately wanted to find her and did everything I could, but it was too late. I think the dream was in the way of a warning: this is my last year with her. I need to spend as much time with her as I can. She needs to feel a part of the family, not isolated because of her music or the things she is and isn't interested in. We need to make her feel encircled about by love during this last year.

I also had an impression last night, something I've had before, that Sam will have something to do with some kind of a bishopric in the future, and his particular skills will be temporal: working with money and self-reliance and temporal welfare.

No comments: